Saturday, January 26, 2008

PHILLY FLAVA,NYC LATER

From jump i have to give a great big shout to my folks,my fam,my friends KELLY and KRIS. got a chance to get up with these good high school friends in philly.young black married couples are the tops!i love you guys. ok,so before kickin it with my fam,i slide through new york hoping to get up with a dj im working on project with.for some reason,we got lost in translation and didnt get to link up. trying to make up for my trip to the L.E.S,(lower east side for you tards) i started to make my way to DAVES QUALITY MEATS.nnnooo gooodd!!number one,a brother wasnt walkin from where i was,and a brother couldnt get a cab....if you know what i mean.pissed off,i turned my frown upside down once BROOKS of FRESH MELT WATER hit me up and wanted to link up at PEDESTRIAN.so long nyc,better luck next time.i took bus ride to philly,my second city and hopped right on south street. went thru an eclectic hood near 15th and webster that has great wall murals and brownstone bombings.theres also this spot THE MAGIC GARDEN.whole thing is made from old bottles,glass,trash,you name it.awesome art. my fav mural is the one dedicated to kids in the arts.great art work.while waiting to see BROOKS,i hit a nice spot AGENT. shouts to their gm STEVE for the maaajjjorrr hookup.(see me in the streets for the goods)this spot has some great new brands and ssiicckk new kicks PUNKROSE. ordered 2 pair eeaaarrrlllyy!after the killer shopping spree,i hit up my dude ANDREW at PEDESTRIAN and checked out new drops from UNDRCROWN,UPPER PLAYGROUND and MISHKA.their shop is nice and small yet comfy and packed with good stock of threads.unfortunately i didnt get to get up with BROOKS,but i will be getting an exclusive of his spring 08 stock so stay tuned. before leaving town i ran over to THE GALLERY to get up with my man JAY,a buyer for KICKS USA and a good dude on the party promoter come up.i also got to meet the beautiful DEEDEE,what up super model!stay tuned for her as well. good times,good people,and now i rest. hope to see folks tomorrow at DC's party.sorry you cant make it AM. DARIUS along with the rest of CULTURE SHOCK is having their own gathering.we all having fun.gnarly!
















No comments: