Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FORWARD MOTION



Well its been one of those blah days,and as cold as it is outside,along with other things,i want to just stay in the bed.i usually dont blast my personal biz on here,but since the vicelife is all about something new and different,ill go alil emo for a sec. i stopped through a great school of higher learning,UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND to see a great friend/hair stylist for the night.as usual,the moment i walked out the dorm door,i left a piece of me on campus.me and this girl have had many ups and downs,yet she has been my ace through it all.i made alot of mistakes and messed up as a friend with her and it bothers me to this day.hopefully i can be a better person than i was this past year.we all need to keep our good friends and BFF's close.this world is a crazy place without those that truly love you and care about you.so,to AM,my angel,my friend to the end,im sorry for the man i was,and hope you allow me to be the friend i should be.xoxo.(tears)ok,on to some fun sh*t! DC AUTO SHOW is coming to town,but not before we party with the ballers at PLAY LOUNGE.my big homie ICAN and AUTOMOTIVE RHYTHMS is doing a pre launch party tonight. hurry and rsvp for that vip asap.i def need some rest and sweet dreams. c u when i c u.

No comments: