Monday, January 28, 2008

LIL WAYNE LOSES IT,ALIL UNDER PRESSURE?

Quickie just in from my homegirl DARIN interning at MTV. pep the vid and read the info at bottom.pray for ya man cause the vicelife is getting to him.at the NIKE BOOTS event, he showed his dj big love and appreciation,now this.go figure.:


The Cash Money star took it all in and gave the crowd a passionate speech, recalling his recent arrest. In a short video clip that made its way online, a defiant Wayne appears to be taking members of his entourage to task through a cryptic message. He told the fans, "I just flew in not even 10 minutes ago. I just had to deal with a whole lot of bullsh-- today, but I guess you know that. ... I want you to know that none of y'all up in this building have nothing to do with the attitude that I have right now. I'm not the happiest man right now.
"When your friends tell you one thing and they're gonna be there for you and then when you get to that point ... ," Wayne continued as he turned to the small crowd standing behind him onstage. "I just want all the mother----ers that been with me that ain't never gonna be with me to note, I did it for y'all. To the ones that ain't gonna be with me no more, die. Let's start the show." Wayne then peeled off his leather jacket and appeared to angrily toss it toward his DJ, Cortez Bryant, who also acts as his manager. He performed a short medley of songs after, including "I'm a Dboy" and "Duffle Bag Boy," then abruptly left the stage to a chorus of boos. He returned 10 minutes later and performed for another hour. He addressed his arrest for drug possession and also rumors regarding his drug use during the show. "A junkie can't do what the f--- I do. I try to tell them," Wayne said just days after a search of his tour bus uncovered nearly 4 ounces of marijuana, more than 1 ounce of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, drug paraphernalia, $22,000 in cash and a .40-caliber pistol. "I am the ultimate high, understand? I am my drug, you understand me?" Wayne then targeted his crew once more, asking the audience to help him out. "Why don't you do me one favor," he requested. "I ain't gonna tell you who we talking to, let's just look this way [as he turned toward the stage], and on the count of three say, 'F--- you.' "

No comments: