Monday, January 28, 2008

GOOD FOLKS,GOOD MUSIC

Ok for the record,this is directed at the folks that run ZANZIBAR,not the promoters.wtf is with all yall rules like yall are IBIZA or something. no hats no sneaks?ppleeaassee.i def got in with my dunks,but it took me having to go all hollywood on folks at the door.not tryna be rude,but yall spot is not that upscale to be having all these clothing regulations.(sigh) 1,2,3..breathe easy! alright now,as for DC's release party,i had fun with everybody.crowd could have been alil better but new prom nights take alil time to build up.but folks def did come thru to show love and support for the homie.i was feeling let down alil cause most the females were not on point.that is until i got up with my girls RAE and ASHLEY.my man TREY SUN the freestyle prince came through also,keep grindin my dude. he was joined by his top model manager DANI.hot!lol.my man GREG,founder of RETARDED ARTIST clothing brand chopped it up with me as well.somebody was tipsy,lol.the tops of the night was sitting in vip bored aiming my girl TAHJ when suddenly she tells me shes coming in with her cousin whos a promoter.omg,what fun.us two together is trouble.if you saw us laughin it up at the bar and on stage,we were probably crackin jokes at youuu!great seeing you sweetheart xoxoxo.my girl AM and her brother D didnt make it out,feel better dude.my boy DC def threw down.dude has a nice voice and great stage performance.his new cd GOOGLE ME is out now and is packed with hits for the dance floor,as well as smooth sounds for the grown and sexy.his lead single "I CAN MAKE YOU DANCE" has been getting rotation as well as a live preformance on BET's 106&PARK. "NO MORE CRYING" is definitely a lady winner. another good banger is "RUNNIN OUTTA TIME" feat. JODY BREEZE . my fav cut by far is "AIR LOVE",a smooth cut thats perfect for a sunday cruise with the top down.keep your eyes open for this one. hes been offered crazy record deals left and right,but as for right now he along with RICARDO LEE ENT. are grindin heavy.check him out early!www.myspace.com/musicdc. congrats my dude.for now im gearing up for next month.stay tuned for info on ZENO MALONE and BACK TRUNK RECORDS tour with BAD BOY SOUTH. b ez.next up,chilling with miss SUNDAY CARTER from STATE PROPERTY the movie in philly.

No comments: