Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TRENDER BENDER

Yep,i been m.i.a,just alil. bunch of graduations of course and other pre-summer crap going on. i find myself chillin alil more and not hitting to many events. or maybe i only hit stuff i really like,regardless of who invites me out. some stuff is just boring.(note to self,the next invite i get to a poetry/fashion show...throw it away.) with that said,i was invited to go to a small event this weekend.DESIGN HOUSE at WASHINGTON DESIGN CENTER. some of the city's top interior designers and a few from other cities had their work on exhibit. pretty awesome layout.i think we were the only young blacks in there too. one lady actually asked me "would you like any work done to your lounge or studio?" lol,guess my everyday swag has now been mistaken for rich young negro status among actual rich white folks.it is what it is,lmao.alot of the spaces made you feel like home,and some made you wish it was your home. it was kinda like being on Mtv Cribs for an hour or so.definitly wish i had the aquarium wall. shouts to QUEEN for taking me with her. i wish i could have taken the comic table,but with a price tag of $2,210,i had to pass on it.anyway ill be out and about this week i guess. gotta get ready for my bff AM's grad day along with my god daughter LEXI. im gonna go broke getting stuff for my lil loves. such is life. b back soon.

No comments: