Friday, May 16, 2008

F.Y.I

Just droppin in to let you know some of the stuff thats got me busy as hell. first up, connecting my man DRE with whatever he needs,DISTRICT FRESH should be dropping this summer. the documentary film is a collective view of street fashion,music and the culture of urban lifestyle.definitely gonna be a good look. ZENO MALONE and the Back Trunk fam are working on a reality tv show as well. dont hate. with some of the sponsors im tryna get them,you just might see them on tv versus Youtube.also my dude NANDO MCFLYY is doing it big on the music tip. hiphop in its best fun form. his mixtape S.N.E.S will be dropping soon. while doing my thing while im doing my thing for all these folks,im gonna try to chillax in my second home of Philly and go to The ROOTS picnic in june. act fast for tickets if you tryna roll. for now im off to grab kicks,maybe get dressed to hit the scene and make some new model friends.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DISTRICT FRESH TRAILER

No comments: