Monday, May 19, 2008

SHMACK

Random spazz out: BUSH...what more can i say. u sooo f*cked this country over and yet your still talkin smack. i have a better chance of my god daughter running this nation that you. you know what it is,send your men in black to holla at me if you want. i got OBAMA connects bitch!
now,back to our regularly scheduled post....

Dont forget for all you music heads,COOL KIDS drop their debut album tomorrow May 20th so cop asap. folks sent me some tickets for the D.C show so me and my crew def in there. speaking of dope,...(LEONARD should love this) i spotted another vid from insane artist MUTO on KANYE's blog. cant imagine how long this damn thing took.between the rain,ride and slow ass people,i missed ZENO's show and EMPERESS.ill get pics soon. stay tuned for some news on events im putting together for folks. come out and be cool,maybe even meet a few wonderful upstanding ladies like my girl ASHLEY (latina pictured below),lol.drunky hot girls are the best!!!




No comments: