Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DUSK TILL DAWN

Im tired ass a muthaflucker. cant sleep for sh*t,events and pr mess to plan,ahhh. almost fell on my face twice today. iam sooo tryna catch up on my zzz's. if i get some rest,ill be heading over to U street again tommorow to see my man D HARPER,whos hosting LACED. come thru at 7pm. 1115 U street,NW DC,20009. also,big shouts to yet another Cool Kidz Crew member makin moves. my homegirl EMPERESS got a nice shout at RHYTHM AND RHYME blog. this sister gets busy on the mic all day! dont be fooled by her layed back swag and cute small size. when the dj cuts,and the mic switch is on,ive seen this girl kill a crowd easy.check out her interview. shes got a sick hiphop show coming up in april with SLICK RICK,ROB BASE AND CHUBB ROCK.stay tuned for info. im off to try and figure out if im actually going to phila tonight for AI party,or if ill keep my black ass home. idk,get up later kids.

No comments: