Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DIE ANOTHER DAY

So this may have been seen by others already, but i got this in an email and had to post. it was yet another reminder for me that life is a gift and tommorow is never promised. the video is actual footage and the following was writen by ROB HEPPLER,the friend of the victim:


"At Approx 1:40 am on March 2nd my crew and I decide to leave this pathetic establishment. I notice someone in a camo jacket that looked like the guy who started the fight at the previous bar. Jeff sees him and says "why'd you hit me with a bottle?" This coward bitch then shoots my friend Jeff Paris 22, 3 times with a 9mm. He pointed the gun at his face and Jeff put his arm up and took one in the elbow possibly saving his life. Coward fuck then shoots him in the hip which rips through his scrodum and out his ass, then again in the leg. All leaving rather large exit wounds and internal damage. No one thinks he was there to shoot Jeff, but stupid people do stupid shit. With the gun still pointed at Jeff, Mike grabs him and throws him in the front seat of my car and we are out. These videos where taken immediately after the shooting by me while racing to the ER."







Thank God for second chances. heal up JEFF,not your time,yet. lesson for the day, live eachday as your last. gone.

No comments: