Monday, November 26, 2007

WTF in V.I.P

Still waiting on Elle to get the f**k back in town so we can get things togethor for next party. I hope to holla at folks from DimePieceTM while in NYC for NinaSKy set. Definitly got some nice items in their new line. Hope they can come thru our event.Which reminds me, someone please tell me what is with this new mis match sh*t in the club? I chilled at The Double UP tour afterparty at FUR in D.C,shouts to Jessi,Cory and Mr.Holiday. Neway R.Kelly is gettin wack every second but these dudes and chicks with the mis match clothing is so unsexy and sad!!! Who started this trend? I walked into the Mafia Room at club and almost every few chicks and few guys,white and black, i saw had on BCBG top with Fendi jeans. Or Addidas cap with Nike SB's on.Worst was the two white chicks, one wearing Gucci top that matched her friends shoes. The other was wearing D&G top with her friend in D&G shoes.AHHH. Fashion in the clubs get more out there everytime i go out. I know you seen that guy outside the line trying to get in with his wrinkled tee and off color jeans. So funny. Please leave the King's Dominion sh*t at home!!!! LOSERS.

No comments: