Thursday, November 29, 2007

ROMPE in The Lower East Side


Ok so it took some doing but i made my way "Up Top" to catch the "IT TAKES 2" party at Aura nightclub. Shouts to Mr.Mauricio that did his thing on the tables,but my girl Nicole, one half of NINASKY did her thing!! i had seen them perform before and heard them record.Yes they had a poppy sound with their first hit,but these ladies are talented! While sister Natalie rocks the mic,her sis Nicole got ssiiicckk on the Serato and real turntables. Between my Mojitos, and afew glasses of Rose' Moet, i was set in motion to let my inner latino out!Stay tuned for their next album "The Musical" droppin soon. Beautiful ladies,great NYC vibe,and good HipHop with a splash of Reggaeton. I love the Vice Life! Pics coming soon.Shouts to Kenya my new favorite bartender in the LES,and DJ Enuff. Right after this post, im headin to Georgetown for the private screening of "Jazz in the Diamond District" movie. I'll hit yall with the details as soon as my black ass gets some rest. peace

No comments: