Friday, June 20, 2008

AND IT DONT STOP..AGAIN

Been gone for a long minute,yea yea i know. sorry. stuff gets hectic during summer time. anyway,just afew quick drops to keep you in the know with what im up to. first off please stay clear of all the other bullsh*tin' artist coming out my city and all the fake drama . there are some that suck,and some that are talented suck as my dude NANDO MCFLYY. idk,its just something in his style and creativity that makes hiphop fun again.im so bored by these losers i stick to my UK hits and rock. check for his mixtape S.N.E.S dropping very soon. we working everything out now. along with that,my next music and art event,CULTURE that has been on DS mode since '04 is coming back july 23. keep in touch for more details. i can say that this event will be showcasing two great up and coming artist, my homegirl EMPERESS and the lovely TIARA WILES,soo dope. for now,its back to more planning and more calls. il do my very best to keep yall updated.shouts to my boy DRE. his film DISTRICT FRESH is coming along sweet.il have some trailers posted soon. happy be day P.SANTANA!!!luv ya.www.myspace.com/tiarawilesmusic


No comments: