Monday, February 11, 2008

BRIGHT NIGHT,NO LIGHTS


Yea,how pissed was i that the crazy weather blew my electricity out.soooo pissed!!! thanks for holdin me down and keepin me focused NIKI. without my p.i.c,i would have gone crazy,xoxo.GRAMMYS came on and im on sidekick trying to get info on whats going down,from folks i knew at the show. sooo sucky. thank heavens for friends with digital tv,and that know how to work it,lol. KANYE WEST......dope!!!!try as you may,you cant take sh*t from my man. and just as before,though he didnt get album of the year,he will go back to the lab and give us another great album.his set was sooo ssiicckk,DAFT PUNK too?!!! crazy.fav by far was the lucious ALICIA KEYS and my #1 white homeboy JOHN MAYER.such awesome music. cant wait till next year,the year i get my tickets and get to go,thanks MARIA!(on the hush till i tell yall whats good,lol)anyway,off to more biz.CULTURE THURSDAYS are about to go down real soon in philly. all designers and street wear and sneaker collecters,holla at me. its bout to be o sick. il be back soon. o, by the way, link to GRAMMY winners is below. next time RAHEEM,next time.your still the illiest!Get better DC!



No comments: